Two courses are offered for corporations. One is Primordial Sound Meditation and the other is Perfect Health. The workshop can include one of the two, or may integrate both courses.
The workshop’s primary focus is to provide executives and/or business teams with a natural and practical tool to reduce the level of stress as well as the physical and mental strains experienced as a result of the demands imposed the work load and by the times we are living. The workshop can be conducted in groups or individually, although a group is recommended.
The workshop on meditation consists of two three-hour sessions (on separate days) structured as follows:
The Primordial Sound Meditation Course is given in four sessions during two days:
- Session 1: your Chopra Center Certified meditation instructor will introduce you to the basic principles of meditation, its history and the importance of your mantra.
- Session 2: you receive personal instruction in your primordial sound mantra and learn how to use it. You will try meditation for the first time using your primordial sound mantra.
- Session 3: you will learn the practical aspects of meditation, share your experiences and receive answers to any questions you may have.
- Session 4: you will enjoy a lecture about the higher states of consciousness that can be achieved with regular Primordial Sound Meditation practice (DVD by Deepak Chopra). Your instructor will share Deepak Chopra’s vision of these higher states.
The two sessions for each day will take about three hours (total) per day.
Meditation and “wellness” are two of the fastest growing global “trends” of our times. More and more corporations, both in the United States and in the rest of the world, are realizing that the wellness of their employees pays back high dividends in less absences, more focus and a happier worker.
Puerto Rico is beginning to realize the importance of this new trend, and lately more and more companies are finding that there is a great need for helping their employees get rid of stress in the workplace and care for their physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The Perfect Health program helps each individual find balance in body, mind and soul and reestablish inner peace, physical wellbeing and happiness.
The course teaches a new lifestyle, based on the science of Ayurveda. No need to be a vegetarian, no need to stop life as you already know it. Only make a few adjustments that are not difficult and are made gradually.
The course consists of five lessons and gives you a series of tools that will help you to find purpose in your life and nurture yourself so that you can face the rest of your life with a new positive perspective.
You will learn the fundamentals of living an ayurvedic lifestyle, including:
- Identifying your mind-body constitution (dosha)
- Healing yourself through the power of the five senses
- Food as medicine and eating to balance your dosha
- Emotional healing
- A customized balancing routine
- Lessons in communicating effectively and compassionately
- The keys to turning your intentions into good choices for health and wellbeing
The location can be adapted to each particular group
At the convenience of each particular group